« Home | Guess Who's Back? Tell A Friend » | Eyes on the Prize: Dispatches From the 2008 Election » | The Once and Future King: Emilio Estevez and Bobby » | Dispatches from Canada » | Fristicuffs! Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying, an... » | By the Rivers of Babylon » | Now war is declared - and battle gone down » | Massachusetts, Please! » | Dispatches from the Internet » | Glad Tidings »

Honest Barack

Oh, look. Someone else has picked up on the Obama/Lincoln thing.

Not to toot my own horn, but you can find a similiar take, here.

Also, in other Obama related news, it seems that Mr. Barack will have to get used to the wall-to-wall coverage of his activities. A weekend trip to New Hampshire generated pretty intense publicity, even appearing on my Yahoo! homepage as I went to check my email. In other news, Obama seems to have that populist touch. A pretty a-political friend of mine who lives in Durham, New Hampshire excitedly messaged me, having just shaken "Borack"'s hand. I think she may have been confusing him with a fictional Central Asian journalist.