« Home | Obama Obama Obama Obama » | Crash Into Me » | Food for Thought: DC, Michael Crichton & Ethical Food » | Its Hard On Top » | Atheists! Agnostiscs! and Believers! Oh my! » | Eyes on the Prize 2008: Romney and Gay Marriage » | J'accuse! Jacoby's Off His Rocker » | If You’re Out of Luck or Out of Work, We Could Sen... » | Doesn’t Anyone Read History Anymore? Iraqification... » | Honest Barack »

Sally: Hockey Stick! [In Lieu of Hark]

One more small, short, insignificant blurb of inconsequential information before I go to bed. It seems that the world's oldest Hockey Stick is currently fetching $2.2 Million USD. The stick itself dates from the 1850s, and proceeds go to Canadian education charities. Anyone wishing to place a bid can go to here.

Also, its been a while since I've had a chance to catch NBC's "The Carson Daily Show," and I was unaware that he actually did a monologue. I'll leave it at that.